Office 2016 is one of the more popular Office software so far, and although office 2019 has now come out, more people prefer to use Office 2016, and with the download and installation to activate Office 2016 there will always be problems that prevent it from being used properly. So how to solve this problem? This article will answer for you.
Office 2016 Download/Installation/Activation
Microsoft Office 2016 Free Download
Go https://setup.office.com, As shown in the following figure, log in to the Microsoft account, enter the corresponding version of the product key, download and install Office 2016.
Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key Activation
Office Professional Plus 2016 : 3GXXR-NT7BJ-9DRBB-M9FYC-CKCQV
Office Visio Professional 2016 : VPKCP-96NGG-6888Q-3FTVY-43KY7
Office Project Professional 2016 : CGW9N-DR7K6-636BK-C8VJ7-BDW3D
Office Home & Business 2016 : YNVW8-WK4TP-8GHFF-R48JH-RGDHX
Office Home & Student 2016 : 27VKN-2GKRR-CRR7J-6V8P3-FM6BX
Enter the Product key in the box shown in the following figure and activate Office:
When you activate the Office 2016 program, do you encounter “I’m sorry, we’re having trouble trying to install the product key “? Or “Activate Office 2016 error?” “0x80070005 errors are one of the most common errors in Office 365, Office 2013, or Office 2016.
Measures to Fix Error While Installing Office 2016
1、Update the Existing Office App Version
You can implement this action by using the following guidelines:
- Open any of the Microsoft Suite application on your system like MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Click on File >> Account and go to Product Information section
- Click on Update Options >> Update Now
2、 Run Office App As An Administration
Opening an Office application as an administrator fixes all permissions-related issues that cause the Office 2016 error 0x80070005 to be activated.
- Open Task Manager and close all applications related to Microsoft Office.
- Depending on the current operating system of the computer, perform the steps
- In the search box and type any application names available in the Microsoft suite, such as Word.
This displays the icon for the Word program.
- Right-click the icon and select “Run as Administrator ” option
- A dialog box will appear where you need to select the “Yes ” option
- 6. If a banner is subsequently displayed, try reactivating the Office app by clicking the “Reactivate ” button. You can also click on the file > Account > Activate the product
3: Troubleshoot using Office 365 activation
If there is no work to fix Office 2016 error 0x80070005, the last option is to select the troubleshooter. This troubleshooter is encoded by the Microsoft team to help eliminate activation errors. It works for the Windows operating system and fixes activation errors that occur in individual Office 2016 applications, such as Visio, Word, Outlook and Project, Office 365, and Office 2016.